Pages

Monday, December 4, 2017

Recount Writing: At the Market Day.

I am learning to use the correct structure for recount writing.
At The Market Day.
4/17/2017/
On Friday me and Hilton went to the candle float.

It was for 2 tickets for 1 candle float then Zion came and said, “Where do you get that?” I said to Zion, “I got them right by Room 1.” Then Zion went down to get it. Me and Hilton went to the Senior park 2 times. Next I got a fizzy drink. After that I got an ice block. Then me and Hilton bought some more tickets. We got 3. We saw an American hot dog but they ran out. So we went away and I said to my dad, “Can I have some tickets? He said, “Ok.” He needed to babysit the baby on the kids park. I said, “Ok Dad.” Then I got on the park and we played busted but you’re not allowed to touch the ground. If you do someone says, “Busted.” Then they are in. After that game we played tag. Zion was in. Then I saw Teadhe. He said, “Can I play?” We all said, “Ok.” Zion tried to get Teadhe. Then Teadhe got hurt and so did Zion but Teadhe and Zion did not cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment