Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

WALT: use our imagination to create a short story.

THE BEGINNING OF THE END CHAPTER ONE.


Honey, I'm home and I have some good news.
( Hi my name is Mike and this is my wife)
yea what is it? She said I have got a new job.
Where is it? It is called Five Nights At Freddy's.
Looks like it starts today so I should go now bye!!
And then I grabbed some toast and went into the car.
When I got there I thought it looked a little creepy but
you can't judge a book by its cover. So I went in and saw
3 robots on a stage one with brown coloured skin, another
with purple coloured skin  and the other with yellow coloured
skin and the last I could not see. It was in a cout All I saw was
a sign saying work in progress and a guy came up to me and
said “Hi there, you must be the new worker” “yup” I replied so
where do I work? Then the guy said you work at that office
over there. “Ok” I said then I went to the office and sat down.
Then the guy said have a good night shift and then he left, and
as soon as he left. A phone started ringing. I picked up the
phone and it said hello, hello, hello? I said hello. who is there?
And the guy ignored me and said you might want to watch out
for the robots. The brown one is called Freddy and he is the
star of the show. The yellow one is called Chica she likes to
cook and the last one is called Bonnie and then I said who is
the one behind the coat? the guy ignored me again and said
good luck with your night shift...


( there is still a lot more but i'm going to do it in parts because
there is a lot of writing so I hope you enjoy this part of my writing)

1 comment:

  1. I learned how to make better words that make my writing amazing and words that make you wonder what is going to happen next.

    ReplyDelete