Pages

Friday, September 18, 2020

The Little Old Woman.

As I look in a mirror I see an old haggard lady Staring right at me. With red glasses I went outside looking for valuables to help me. I scanned everywhere and all I found was a ripped yellow umbrella. I searched and searched. Then I found a rusty old can so I grabbed it. Then came along with some paper birds. So I grabbed them as I hoped in the car I took the Christmas tree off the broken car. So then I finally relaxed. But… I found a dusty old box then saw a shiny diamond. As time went by I started setting up all the accessories I have collected. I put them together bit by bit. It took a while but I finished it, looked so amazing it was like the best thing I have ever seen in my whole life! So I then took a nap with a big happy smile on my face.


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Penaia im Dale I am a year 7 student at Paihia School. I really enjoyed you blog post about the little old women because you explained what she was doing. When I was young I wrote a story about the little old lady. I really enjoy writing it is fun . What do you enjoy about writing? Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete